Bespoke grooming services
Ruth is trained, qualified and experienced in clipping, styling, scissoring, hand-stripping, teeth descaling, and creative grooming. She will discuss your requirements and demonstrate correct coat maintenance as well as general coat health where applicable. A regular grooming schedule should be booked well in advance to ensure your dog is kept looking its best
All Grooms Include:
- Health check
- Natural, soap & paraben-free shampoo
- Stress-free grooming environment
- Hydrobath, massaging shampoo deep to the skin to cleanse, purify & stimulate
- Nail clipping
- At-your-door, fully mobile
£30 all breeds
Introduction to grooming for dogs up to 5 months old. A nice gentle pampering session where your puppy can be de-sensitized to the smells and sounds of a grooming parlour. This encourages a positive association with grooming and is vital for dogs who will require regular grooming. This includes a bath, blow dry, nail clipping, sanitary trim. It does not include clipping/styling. You will then receive 10% off their first full groom.
Clipping / Scissoring
Tailored to your requirements, whether to breed standard or something slightly different
Wire-coated and Spaniel stripping to breed standard or bespoke
£20 for teeth descaling service
Only possible on willing participants!
There is an extra charge for this, as it requires careful handling so as not to hurt your dog. Regular grooming can prevent fur matting, so Platinum Pets recommends a 4-6 week return visit, or in-between mini-grooming sessions
From interesting clips to colourful dyes, Platinum Pets is able to recreate all sorts of weird and wonderful styles on your dog
- Access and parking (fairly level) is required for a high-roof Transit sized van. (Overhanging branches or thick hedges will not be driven past at the risk of damaging the van)
- Standard household electricity socket required for van hookup (within 25m of parking)
- Bath water will be deposited on the ground under the van. Hair will escape from the van, especially when de-shedding double-coated fur bearing breeds such as Shelties and Collies.
Serving 10 miles from Chichester City Centre